“Comfort” and “workwear” never used to appear in the same sentence. Now, there are more options than ever, like this dress from Gravitas.
The Yuri dress feels like a caftan, but looks like workwear. The flattering asymmetrical draping and boatneck are universally flattering — you can even change the look by adding a belt. This ultimate desk-to-dinner dress will take you through summer with style and ease.
The Yuri dress is $118 and available in black or navy wrinkle-resistant, hand-washable crepe. There are several limited silk patterns made from upcycled deadstock fabric (dry-clean recommended). This dress comes in sizes Go-Getter (XS/0–2) to Success Story (3X/24W).
Looking for other washable workwear? See all of our recent recommendations for washable clothes for work, or check out our roundup of the best brands for washable workwear.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Old Navy – 30% off your order, even clearance; up to 60% off kids’ styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
- Zappos – 45,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-60% off sale styles