It’s air conditioner season, and my desk cardigan needs an upgrade.
I love cotton cardigans for the warmer months, and this one from Universal Standard looks pretty close to my ideal. Made from soft, Peruvian pima cotton, it has a V-neck opening secured with three tonal buttons, raglan sleeves, and large pockets (hello ID badge). After work, take it out to dinner al fresco in case things cool down.
This cardigan is $82 and available in sizes 4XS (00–0) to 4XL (38–40). It comes in five colors: black, dove gray, lavender, navy, and sea moss (a mellow jade).
Looking for other washable workwear? See all of our recent recommendations for washable clothes for work, or check out our roundup of the best brands for washable workwear.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – Dresses, sweaters, boots, and more, up to 60% off!
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50% off all sale styles plus an extra 20% off; $30 off full-price pants, denim, and skirts
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything plus extra 15% off $125+
- Brooks Brothers – End of season sale, up to 70% off
- Dermstore – Last chance sale (through 1/31) – take an EXTRA 10% off existing markdowns (including the ones 50% off) with code
- Eloquii – 40% off original ticket styles; extra 40% off all sale
- J.Crew – Extra 60% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; extra 60% off clearance
- Lands’ End – Up to 60% off your order
- Talbots – Semi-annual Red Door sale! Extra 50% off all markdowns
- Zappos – 24,000+ sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.