It’s air conditioner season, and my desk cardigan needs an upgrade.
I love cotton cardigans for the warmer months, and this one from Universal Standard looks pretty close to my ideal. Made from soft, Peruvian pima cotton, it has a V-neck opening secured with three tonal buttons, raglan sleeves, and large pockets (hello ID badge). After work, take it out to dinner al fresco in case things cool down.
This cardigan is $82 and available in sizes 4XS (00–0) to 4XL (38–40). It comes in five colors: black, dove gray, lavender, navy, and sea moss (a mellow jade).
Looking for other washable workwear? See all of our recent recommendations for washable clothes for work, or check out our roundup of the best brands for washable workwear.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – Designer clearance!
- Carter’s – Up to 50% off dresses, sandals, sleep & more
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off summer styles; extra 50% off sale styles; extra 50% off all swim
- Loft – 50% off 1 full-price item; 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off sale styles
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 15% off $100 and 20% off $125; $10 deals; extra 50% off clearance
- BuyBuyBaby – 15% off 1 item; 40% off Primary clothing; 15% off select Delta Toy Story furniture; amazing values on travel gear
- Old Navy – Up to 50% off kids’ sale (styles from $4); 25% off your order, even clearance
- Zappos – 42,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – 40% off $250+, 30% off $150, 25% off $100
- Talbots – 30% off all markdowns plus extra 15% off