Yes, you can probably get several T-shirts for the price of one of these, but let me explain why I’d rather have just one perfect shirt than several meh ones.
This shirt is made from soft, Peruvian pima cotton. The ribbed knit provides a little stretch, and the fit is figure-skimming, but not overly tight. My personal favorite features are what I’ll call the “mini scoop neck” and bracelet sleeves.
I’ve had mine for several months and it still looks great. (I wash it in a garment bag and hang dry.) I’m looking forward to adding a few more colors!
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – 8,600 new markdowns!
- BuyBuyBaby – 2,900 new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- Old Navy – Entire store on sale; styles from $6
- Carter’s – Tons of great doorbusters, including big savings on shorts and tees.
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase