I need more color in my wardrobe, and this dress from British favorite Whistles is a good place to start.
While orange could be seen as a bold choice, I just view it as a fresh cousin to the more popular red. This midi-length dress sports fabric-covered buttons, a flattering V-neck, and a fun flounced hem.
The delicate shooting star print works for day, night, and even weekends — just change up your footwear based on the occasion.
This dress is $299 at Whistles and available in U.S. sizes 0–14.
A more affordable option is from DR2 by Daniel Rainn; the dress is $39.97 and available in XS–XL at Nordstrom Rack.
Looking for other washable workwear? See all of our recent recommendations for washable clothes for work, or check out our roundup of the best brands for washable workwear.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – 8,600 new markdowns!
- BuyBuyBaby – 2,900 new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- Old Navy – Entire store on sale; styles from $6
- Carter’s – Tons of great doorbusters, including big savings on shorts and tees.
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase