My oldest likes to wear her hair “down,” which translates into a tangled mess that dips into her food. The deal is she gets to wear her hair down if she pulls it back with a pair of clips like these.
Snap clips were popular when I was a kid, and they’re still popular now for good reason — they stay in place, keep hair secure, and come in a myriad of colors. I even use them (in boring black) to hold up my bangs during sweaty workouts. Now if I can figure out something to help my kid stop losing them.
These Scünci snap clips are $4.99 for a pack of 18 at Target.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – 8,600 new markdowns!
- BuyBuyBaby – 2,900 new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- Old Navy – Entire store on sale; styles from $6
- Carter’s – Tons of great doorbusters, including big savings on shorts and tees.
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase