My hanger evolution has gone from dry cleaner freebies to white plastic ones to now these.
These velvet covered hangers are universally beloved by organizers and decorators alike. The velvet surface prevents your clothes from ending up in a pile on the floor, and the slim profile maximizes your closet space. There are even notched shoulders for your tank-style tops and dresses.
This sturdy hanger can hold up to 10 pounds. (I hang a suit jacket and matching pants on a single hanger.)
A 50-pack of hangers is $27.29 on Amazon. In addition to basic black/silver, there are a few more neutral color combinations as well.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
- Nordstrom – 8,600 new markdowns!
- BuyBuyBaby – 2,900 new markdowns!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50-70% off everything
- Old Navy – Entire store on sale; styles from $6
- Carter’s – Tons of great doorbusters, including big savings on shorts and tees.
- Zappos – 37,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase; extra 50% off sale styles
- Ann Taylor – 30% off full-price styles; extra 50% off all sale styles
- Talbots – 30% off entire purchase