- The Mom Edit has a guide on packing your hospital bag and what to wear post-childbirth.
- Fast Company shares “The Working Parent’s Snow Day Survival Guide.”
- New York magazine has an essay on being disappointed after finding out whether you’re going to have a boy or a girl.
- Sunshine & Hurricanes takes a closer look at gifted children and how to support them in schools.
- Working Moms Against Guilt rounds up several must-haves for moms going back to work.
- Have you heard about the Britax B-Safe 35 Handle recall?
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about slow cooker recipes and 5 key things to bring to job interviews.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!