This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Real Simple tested 40 eye shadows and brings you the top 10.
- The Stir tells you several things that are helpful for working moms to do on the weekend. (Not chores!)
- The Washington Post published an essay (by a pediatric occupational therapist) that tells adults why they should stop controlling kids’ play.
- PayScale put together a list of “9 feel-good career stories” that’s worth a look.
- Decider looks at Mindy Kaling’s portrayal of a working mom.
- Common Sense Media (a great resource in general!) put together an age-by-age guide to Star Wars (movies, apps, books, etc.).
- Science of Mom shares a roundup of reliable, science-based resources for pregnancy.
- The Huffington Post has a bunch of tips for travel with a baby in tow.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered reader questions about blogging and your job and how to give notice.
- The Hunt rounded up flat knee-high boots.
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!