- Hellobee rounds up 21 fall and winter picks for your maternity wardrobe.
- The New Yorker looks into kindergarten redshirting and why it’s been becoming more common.
- Science of Mom shares research that blames infant sleep problems on learning to crawl.
- Motherlode, the New York Times parenting blog, investigates what “organic” means when it comes to baby formula.
- Eat This, Not That shares a list of foods that can make your anxiety worse.
- The Washington Post has details on Medela’s recycling program for breast pumps.
- For your Laugh of the Week, Slate brings you every conversation between a parent and child, in four conversations.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Hunt rounded up strappy pumps for work.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
- Kat answered reader questions about what to wear to a networking dinner and an office that’s always the wrong temperature.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!