- The Huffington Post tells us about Pinterest beauty advice that’s best to ignore. (OK, now I want Oreos.)
- Forbes shares information on the AAP’s new screen-time guidelines for kids that “reflect a more nuanced approach.”
- The New York Times blog The Well reports on a study that found that children who were breastfed do not have higher IQs than children who weren’t (contrary to what’s often been stated).
- Good news from Lifehacker for moms (and dads) who have been busy sterilizing lots of baby stuff — you can probably stop.
- The Muse talks about what to worry about at work — and what not to.
- Picky eaters can be pretty frustrating… but The New York Times has some tips for parents.
- For your Laugh of the Week, Thought Catalog shares some typical things that you’ll see on online moms’ groups (but not on CorporetteMoms!).
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat shared her favorites from the Nordstrom sale.
- We talked about shopping category killers.
- Kat answered reader questions about device overwhelm and wearing flats in the winter.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!