- Hellobee shares 30 easy weeknight meals.
- New York magazine’s The Cut looks at “tag-team parenting.”
- Science of Mom has some carefully researched tips for your baby’s first vaccines.
- Redbook features an essay from a mom reflecting on how her friendships have changed since having kids.
- The Chicago Tribune featured a column about reactions to Marissa Mayer’s recent pregnancy announcement. Here’s another take, in The Guardian — this one from a mother of twins.
- Here’s your Laugh of the Week from Tommee Tippee — what to do with unsolicited parenting advice. (OK, here’s one more — from The Toast.)
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about our favorite podcasts.
- Kat answered reader questions about being asked out by a client and stinky shoes.
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!