- Sunshine and Hurricanes gives you advice on organizing all those papers and all that artwork that your kids bring home from school.
- PopSugar Moms shares tips on the annual school-supplies shopping trip. (I’m thinking Amazon Prime — who’s with me?)
- Hellobee has some responses for the common excuses we make to ourselves when we don’t feel like working out.
- Working Mother rounds up 12 items to make pumping at work easier.
- At Above the Law, Mommy Dear, Esq., writes that she wishes that law schools would help prepare future lawyers for the challenges of balancing career and family.
- Quartz asks why there aren’t more “happy, satisfied working moms” on TV and in the movies.
ADMIN TECH UPDATE: If you’ve been having problems with the mobile site (grrr) please check today and let me know how it’s working — I think the problems are fixed.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
- Kat answered a reader question about determining whether you hate your job or your career.
- We talked about what we’re worried about forgetting to bring on a work trip and looked at made-in-USA workwear brands.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!