This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The New York Times reports that some new moms in NYC are bringing in the professionals to make sure they look good in those first mom-and-baby hospital photos.
- Working Mother looks at why two thirds of female associates leave their new law firm jobs within five years.
- New York magazine’s The Cut shares one working mother’s essay about how she looks at free time, friends, and her career differently after becoming a mom.
- Inspired by Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook post in which he shared that he and wife Priscilla Chan had endured three miscarriages before her current pregnancy, Forbes asked several women to share their own experiences.
- Red Tricycle has some cute ideas for those first-day-of-school photos.
- Hellobee shares tips on moving with kids.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
- Kat answered readers’ questions about dressing for law school orientation and choosing your office at a new job.
- We looked at stylish cardigans for work.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!