This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Bustle admires the maternity wear Mindy Kaling wears — and will be wearing — on The Mindy Project.
- Working Mother looks at millennial women’s views about career and family in the results of a survey of Harvard Business School alumni.
- Breadwinning Mama talks about the advantages of having a spouse who stays at home.
- Fortune shares a “look at the surprising, off-the-radar ways working moms help each other balance families and high-powered careers.”
- Working Mother shares the 2015 Working Mother & Flex-Time Lawyers 50 Best Law Firms for Women.
- A Cup of Jo has some detailed tips on camping with kids.
- For your Laugh of the Week, The Onion has travel advice for families. (OK, one more: McSweeney’s offers “Toddler Discipline Made Easy.”)
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about makeup combinations and our favorite sites for online shopping.
- Kat answered readers’ questions about white vs. nude-for-you camisoles and wearing a dress + blazer combination vs. an actual suit.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!