This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Washington Post explored “the explosive growth” of home schooling.
- The American Bar Association shared results from their survey that found that lawyers feel penalized for becoming mothers.
- AP News reported that the U.S. infant mortality rate rose last year in the largest increase in two decades.
- Romper provided childcare workers’ advice on hand, foot, and mouth disease (HFMD) for parents.
- The Cut looked at the pros and cons of “learning management systems” like Schoology that give parents access to students’ grades and more.
- Speaking of parent tools, Parents published a piece by a mom who’s tired of trying to keep up with school-related apps.
- NPR spoke to Kathleen Crowther, author of the new book Policing Pregnant Bodies: From Ancient Greece to Post-Roe America.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Frazzled, with “Daylight Saving Strategies for Tired Parents.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared how to avoid fast fashion.
- We discussed timelines for life goals.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including bonus strategies and dressing for a work holiday party at your boss’s house.
- We had an open thread about being “basic.”
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!