This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- CBC News and Parents explained how to talk to your kids about the Israel-Hamas war.
- STAT News highlighted how some providers are treating patients’ miscarriages like “a medical problem, not just a fact of life” (h/t to readers).
- The 19th reported that book bans in schools jumped 33% last year.
- Salon looked at the ongoing ADHD medication shortage — and why some are critical of the DEA’s role.
- NPR reported that a new California law will create an “Ebony Alert” system for missing Black children and young women.
- Parents shared results of a new survey that asked kids about their relationships with their grandparents.
- Romper offered a “lice etiquette guide” for parents. (Is there a parent etiquette guide for lice?)
- The Wall Street Journal delved into the secret-celebrity-pregnancy trend.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat shared her picks for Amazon Prime Day deals.
- We discussed old-standby makeup shades.
- We talked about updating your resume.
- We chatted about stores to help step up your work wardrobe.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!