This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The New Yorker noted, “Families are more anxious than ever to find out what happens in school. But there may be value in a measure of not-knowing and not-telling.”
- The Wall Street Journal reported that prospective parents in need of a sperm bank are paying much more as demand soars and supply declines.
- STAT looked at why the U.S. doesn’t have more Black midwives.
- Romper explored the evolution of baby-led weaning.
- Today’s Parent answered a reader question about setting boundaries for kids unilaterally versus involving them in the process.
- The Hechinger Report reported that a growing number of companies are providing access to coaching for college admissions as an employee benefit for parents.
- In Parents, a mom wrote about not being a fan of early Halloween planning.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Frazzled, with “A Call for Conference Presentations: ‘Why Won’t You Eat Your Dinner?'”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked readers to share how they met their partner.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including easy updos for the office and TV shows for workwear inspiration.
- We shared three dramatic blazers you can buy at Etsy.
- We discussed what to eat to stay energized at work.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!