This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Yahoo! Life looked at how a lack of convenient summer childcare options affects moms.
- A NBC News investigation found that at least 162 babies under a year old have died in incidents involving nursing pillows since 2007.
- WalletHub shared their list of 2023’s Best & Worst States to Have a Baby.
- The New York Times answered a reader’s question regarding what to do about a friend who is mistreating her nannies.
- Parents shared advice on IEPs from a dad who is a school psychologist.
- Politico reported that Florida has backtracked and has announced that AP Psychology can be taught in schools despite state laws restricting lessons on sexual identity and gender orientation.
- The Washington Post shared the experiences of three members of the first class of female Scouts to take part in the BSA (formerly known as the Boy Scouts of America) National Jamboree.
- Romper featured some key news for parents of little kids (as well as Starbucks fans in general): Starting in October, some Target locations will let you add Starbucks drinks and food items to your drive-up pickup orders.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Playbill Bios for Parenthood.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked readers about their favorite purchases for their home.
- We talked about paying for vacations
- We shared our ideal bags and asked readers about theirs.
- We discussed a NYT essay about women and “weak” language at work.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!