This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The New York Times reported that a program in Canada is reducing daycare fees to as low as 10 Canadian dollars, about $7.60, per day.
- The Atlantic recommended against paying thousands of dollars to store your baby’s cord blood. (We missed this last fall, but it’s certainly still relevant.)
- Parents explained what to do about school refusal.
- Gloria shared a mom’s experiences parenting her trans child.
- The Wall Street Journal noted, “Some parents who restrict their kids’ device time are discovering their little ones are more tech-obsessed than their friends.”
- The Wall Street Journal also highlighted a little-known way parents are beating college tuition hikes.
- The Huffington Post featured an idea called “backwards beach days”: waiting to go to the beach until the late afternoon, post-naptime.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Frazzled, with “How to Find Child Care in the U.S.A.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about books, recipes, shows, and more for the long weekend.
- We rounded up rainboots for summer.
- We looked back at past CorporetteMoms posts, including the best bras for work outfits and favorite workouts.
- We discussed about feeling like you have to wear a new outfit each day — or not.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!