This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Racked shares a video that look back at Kate Middleton’s maternity wardrobe during her recent pregnancy.
- Quartz looks at a new study that found working women who are pregnant are “so concerned about managing their professional images that they make extra efforts to maintain — or even outperform — their previous pace.”
- Levo League shares seven things you may not know about going back to work after maternity leave.
- The New York Times Motherlode blog explains how some working mothers are incorporating flexibility into their schedules without making explicit requests for it.
- Also in the NYT: New nursing/breastfeeding “pods” open today at LaGuardia, Newark, and JFK!
- Do you agree with this take on “Mommy Wars” from Scary Mommy?
- Breadwinning Mama shares her ultimate Mother’s Day wish list — what would be on yours?
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered readers’ questions about pantyhose at work and buying a wedding guest for your assistant.
- The Hunt rounded up sheath dresses.
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!