Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The 19th looked at the serious shortages that parents have been dealing with, including formula, ADHD medications, and children’s Tylenol.
- Parents explained how LGBTQ+ parents can find inclusive childcare (written by our own Kate).
- The New York Times reported that maternal mortality rates in the U.S. and Europe have increased in recent years.
- Romper gave advice on recovering from a C-section.
- The Washington Post reported that a Florida lawyer is arguing that a pregnant inmate’s fetus is being illegally detained.
- The Washington Post also looked at why fewer teenagers want to drive.
- Culture Study discussed “faux self-care” with Dr. Pooja Lakshmin, author of Real Self-Care.
- The Wall Street Journal explained why some parents are enrolling their kids in “Russian math” tutoring programs.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Ten Better Responses the Doctor Could Have Said to the Five-Monkeys-Jumping-on-the-Bed Parent Instead of ‘No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!'”
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about easy makeup products to keep at your desk.
- The Hunt rounded up the best laptop totes.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including where to find eco-friendly suits and the best mattresses, pillows, and other sleep essentials.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!
Leave a Reply