This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Washington Post answered a reader question about “educational” summer camps vs. those focused on sports and similar activities.
- WIRED explained how parents can start a “bike bus” for getting kids to school.
- NPR looked at how the AP course on African American studies will no longer explore Black Lives Matter, slavery reparations, and queer theory.
- The Washington Post reported that Utah has banned gender-affirming care for trans youth.
- Parents advised whether to hire a postpartum doula.
- Forbes talked to three working moms about climbing the corporate ladder, leaning in, and how motherhood has impacted their relationships at work.
- The New York Times explained how women have been misled about dealing with menopause.
- Romper rounded up podcasts to listen to during family road trips.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Welcome to RuinedGoods, the Home Furnishings Store for Parents Who Can’t Have Nice Things.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Our latest Personal Money Snapshot features a 53-year-old Seattle attorney.
- We shared where to find blouses in pretty prints.
- We talked about business travel packing tips.
- We asked readers about their ideal careers.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!