Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Muse announced its VIBE Awards for the Best Companies for Parental Benefits.
- The Washington Post noted that dads in Congress have formed a caucus to push for family-friendly policies.
- HR Exchange talked to the Evil HR Lady, Suzanne Lucas, about how employers can attract more women/moms.
- The Atlantic observed, “the summer-camp frenzy has already begun.”
- Salon reported on a Pew Research study that found that millennial parents are striving to parent differently than Boomers.
- A columnist for The Cut wrote about the unrelenting nature of parenting.
- Romper provided a parents’ guide to stomach pain in kids.
- Disability Scoop reported that new research suggests that autism prevalence rose as much as 500% in recent decades, although it still may be underdiagnosed.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Frazzled, with “Congratulations To All The Parents Who Completed Their Kid’s Science Fair Project!”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Hunt featured the best cashmere sweaters for work outfits.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including the best pull-on pants and how to decorate your workspace.
- Readers discussed their ideal work location.
- We talked about “aging intentionally.”
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!
Leave a Reply