This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- In Psychology Today, a pediatric psychologist shared her holiday parenting tips.
- ParentData, i.e., Emily Oster, tackled the topic of breast milk storage.
- Lucie’s List gave tips on managing anxiety as a parent — and its effect on your kids.
- The Washington Post warned parents about a rare invasive form of strep A.
- The Washington Post also provided a guide to how empathy develops from birth to the tween years.
- Parents published their annual Best Children’s Books list.
- Meanwhile, Romper rounded up their favorite family movies of the year.
- Speaking of books, The 19th reported that Body Image: How to Love Yourself, Live Life to the Fullest, and Celebrate All Kinds of Bodies, the first book from American Girl to explicitly address gender identity, “has unleashed a wave of criticism from conservative critics.”
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Kids, Santa Is Going to Sit This One Out Because You Are All Riddled with Germs.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared tips on preparing for a big storm. (Stay safe, all!)
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including end-of-year career goals/assessments and dating red flags.
- We discussed lifestyle creep.
- The Hunt rounded up the best women’s dress pants for winter.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!