Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- CNN reported on the “unprecedented” rise in RSV cases among children in the U.S.
- The 19th looked at how targeted interventions and community-based care can prevent pregnancy-related deaths.
- The Washington Post noted that parents are still encountering long wait lists and severe staff shortages when seeking childcare.
- TIME explained how remote employee surveillance particularly harms working mothers.
- Condé Nast Traveler detailed how many parents are finding it challenging to return to work travel.
- The Cut shared an essay on making mom friends.
- At Parents, a mom wrote about what she learned about raising a child to be bilingual.
- Lonely Planet offered advice on planning a big family hike.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “It’s Me, the Person Putting Drugs in the Halloween Candy.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared sites where you can find anything worn in TV shows and movies.
- We talked about office holiday parties in 2022.
- We discussed obstacles in meeting health goals.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!