Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Parents talked to parents who have “created a more meaningful work-life balance for themselves and their families in this post-pandemic world.”
- Scary Mommy talked to doctors about the value of postnatal vitamins.
- The Washington Post explained how to create and stick to a bedtime routine, even in summer.
- Thrillist reported that New York airports will now be required to have private breastfeeding spaces.
- The Atlantic looked at how cities can be made more child-friendly.
- Romper shared tips on camping with kids.
- Today’s Parent shared tips on visiting Disneyland this year.
- Lifehacker explained how to set boundaries around toy guns.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Your Kids Have Been Totally Off Screens and Playing Outside for the Entire Fifteen Minutes Before You Arrived to Pick Them Up.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We rounded up what to buy first in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and shared great suits in the NAS.
- We talked about how to track your period without an app.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including the best work totes and work-from-home flexibility.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!