Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- NPR reported that COVID vaccinations for kids younger than 5 could start in a few weeks.
- Today’s Parent detailed everything you need to know about breast milk storage.
- Romper shared advice on co-parenting with a toxic ex.
- Everyday Health explained how parents can help LGBTQ+ kids take care of their mental health.
- The New York Times spoke to 11 parents on how they want kids to learn about history, racism, and gender.
- The Washington Post reported on data showing that schools are struggling to meet the rising mental health needs of children.
- The Washington Post also noted that some states are now requiring lessons on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in public schools in response to anti-AAPI hate across the country.
- Parents explained how to tell if your kid is ready for a smartphone.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “I Fully Intend to Boycott Amazon Just as Soon as I Buy This Thing for My Newborn.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared our top picks at the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale.
- We published a Personal Money Snapshot from a military officer in Oklahoma.
- We shared readers’ thoughts on how to look like you’re in charge.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!