This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Jezebel tells you about buddingSTEM, a company founded by two moms to create science-themed clothing for girls, and Re/code reports on Primary, a new kids’ clothing company with a “focus on simplicity and affordability.”
- In The New York Times’ Motherlode blog, a daycare expert admits that even she can’t find a good daycare (with openings) for her child.
- Forbes tells you how to leave work on time and still finish what you need to do.
- The Washington Post reports on a new study about the effects of the amount of time parents spend with their kids. The Post also tells you how to make it easier to actually get together for family dinners.
- It’s hard enough to be pregnant at work. The Gloss finds out just how hard it can be when everyone’s watching you work on TV.
- The Onion has your Laugh of the Week.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered readers’ questions about teeth whitening and what to wear to a big meeting at a casual office.
- On April 1 we looked way, way back in Corporette history.
- The Hunt rounded up washable pants.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!