Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Fashionista shared 14 beauty editors’ favorite product launches of 2021.
- The New Republic explained why cities are so tough to navigate with strollers — and how improvements may be coming.
- The Washington Post reported on how schools across the country are dealing with severe staff shortages.
- Parents looked at how many Black children who are victims of bullying are not being given enough support.
- Today’s Parent shared seven common fears of moms considering having a second child.
- CNBC noted that kids in Denmark are among the world’s happiest and looked at the key factors.
- The Lily highlighted Transanta, a campaign that helps private donors fulfill trans kids’ holiday gift registries.
- Food & Wine explored the candy cane shortage (and you probably have already heard about the dearth of cream cheese this year).
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Onion, with “Hasbro Launches Line Of Trap-Building Kits To Encourage Girls To Get Into Post-Apocalyptic Survivalism.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We rounded up the best last-minute gifts.
- The Corporette team shared our favorite hobbies for stress relief.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!