Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The New York Times explained why kids may be melting down at school.
- NPR reported that the American Academy of Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital Association, and American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry have declared that the mental health crisis among children has become a national emergency. [content warning: suicide]
- Romper suggested how to solve most breastfeeding problems.
- Parents explained sleep-disordered breathing in kids.
- Working Mother listed four insights to share during parent-teacher conferences.
- The Washington Post asked, “Is crowdsourced parenting eroding our parental confidence?”
- NPR revealed what it’s like to be on the front lines of the school board culture wars.
- USA Today talked to parents who let their kids explore gender freely.
- CNN shared why so many little kids are really into dinosaurs.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “The Stress-Free Family Meal Plan.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We rounded up the best hiking gear for women.
- We listed the best sweater jackets for plus sizes.
- We shared the best sewing patterns for workwear outfits.
- We took a look back at past Corporette posts, including the best plus-size suits for interviews and how to wake up more easily when it’s dark out.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!