Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Atlantic looked at how the pandemic is making dads reevaluate their work-life balance.
- Fortune wondered whether “Big Day Care” could be the solution to America’s childcare problems.
- Lucie’s List shared a list of resources for the latest info and advice on the pandemic, including scientist Jessica Malaty Rivera and infectious disease doctor Dr. Monica Gandhi.
- The Washington Post gave tips on how to stop being late for everything.
- The Washington Post also talked to pediatricians getting requests to vaccinate kids under 12 for COVID.
- The New York Times reported that Apple has delayed the rollout of child-safety features over privacy concerns.
- Motherly noted that the AAP has updated their breastmilk storage guidelines to allow mixing of cold and warm milk.
- Romper published a piece by a mom who explained the stress of having a child with severe food allergies.
- Book Riot rounded up 18 of the best books for autistic kids.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed the best books, movies, TV, and more for a long weekend.
- The Hunt rounded up the best black heels for the office.
- We talked about reviewing your renewing subscriptions.
- We discussed The Great Resignation.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!