Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Washington Post reported that some schools are paying parents to drive their own kids to school because they aren’t able to hire enough bus drivers.
- Vox’s Recode looked at what it would take to change the unfair situation for working mothers in America.
- At Today’s Parent, a psychologist shared tips on easing kids’ back-to-school worries.
- Romper shared the important things to know about RSV.
- Parents listed 7 movies and shows to get kids excited about going back to school (maybe).
- The New York Times published a piece by a dad who pondered how parents choose their babies’ clothes.
- The Huffington Post shared an essay by a mom called “I Became A Pandemic ‘Wine Mom.’ Here’s What I Learned.”
- This YouTube video from Aaron Collins — @masknerd on Twitter — offered advice on fitting your child with protective masks, including testing and sourcing data.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Dorothy Parker Sayings, Revised for Parenting a Teenage Boy.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We listed readers’ most bought items from July 2021.
- We rounded up 10 new places to shop for stylish workwear.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including WFH routines and how to handle imposter syndrome.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!