Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Harvard Business Review explained how AI could help doctors reduce maternal mortality.
- The Washington Post looked at how moms are hit hardest with camps and daycares closing again.
- The Washington Post also shared how companies such as Target, Kohl’s, JCPenney, and Zappos are making adaptive clothing lines for disabled kids.
- Vox’s The Goods noted that brands are already marketing to Generation Alpha — and their millennial parents.
- The Atlantic explored “The Persistent Joy of Black Mothers.”
- Teen Vogue explained how toxic diet culture can be passed down from mothers to daughters.
- Romper looked at why stretching is so beneficial.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Frazzled, with “Local Dad Can’t Wait to Obsess About the Pandemic and Climate Catastrophe While Packing Lunches This School Year.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about curly hair routines.
- We shared a Personal Money Snapshot from a Biglaw associate.
- We discussed routines that can ease work burnout.
- We talked about when people feel entitled to your time, energy, and other things.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!