This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Inc. looks at the latest baby monitors that track more than you ever expected them to.
- Above the Law introduces a new columnist, an anonymous BigLaw associate who is also a mom.
- Fortune looks at a recent public depiction of working motherhood.
- The Washington Post talks to parents who feel like they have to lie to their bosses about leaving work for kid-related commitments (which so often take place during regular weekday work hours, of course).
- Ashton Kutcher has noticed that there are NEVER any changing stations in men’s rooms. (So true, and so annoying.)
- Keeping Mommy Sane has tips for becoming an early-morning exerciser.
- Here’s your Laugh of the Week, from The Toast.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered readers’ questions about dealing with fear and low self-esteem regarding jobs and whether crossbody bags are professional.
- Kat talked about her favorite fashion movies.
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!