Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- TIME explained how Dr. Becky has become “the millennial parenting whisperer.”
- Harvard Business Review looked at how to combat burnout as a single working parent.
- The New York Times explored how popular melatonin has become for kids (an older article, but worth a read).
- The New York Times also explained how climate change is affecting summer camp.
- The Washington Post published a piece by a mom that asked, “Can an awkward introvert raise a socially confident child?”
- PopSugar gave advice on teaching kids about consent from an early age.
- CNET explained reasons for opting out of the monthly payment option for this year’s child tax credits.
- Romper rounded up 25 of the best podcasts for kids.
- Brightly listed books to keep kids entertained during road trips.
- Scary Mommy noted that heptathlete Lindsay Flach recently competed in the U.S. Olympic Trials while 18 months pregnant.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Frazzled, with “10 Summer Activities for Kids That Totally Aren’t Just Busywork.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We rounded up the best dress pants for women.
- We discussed the recent ABA Journal piece about women lawyers who are moms.
- We took a look back at past Corporette posts, including how to store jewelry and the best stores for tall women.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!