Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- At Working Mother, a mom who hasn’t signed up her kids for camps this year wrote about feeling “numb, indifferent, and absolutely ambivalent” about this summer.
- The New York Times reported that the CDC now says unvaccinated children can go without masks outdoors most of the time.
- The Washington Post looked into the “massive and unprecedented staffing shortages” among childcare programs.
- Good Housekeeping explained how to deal with sibling rivalry.
- Lifehacker’s Offspring gave tips on recognizing paternal postpartum depression.
- Vogue shared a mother’s essay called “I Deeply Love My Kid, I Just Can’t Stand Playing With Him.”
- Romper rounded up 12 children’s books that explore pronouns and gender identity.
- The New York Times published an obituary for Arthur Staats, the psychologist who popularized the “time out” for misbehaving kids.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Points in Case, with “Is Cindy a Better Parent Than You? A Research Paper.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat shared her picks for the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale.
- We shared seven brands that offer made-to-measure workwear.
- We offered personal finance advice for new grads.
- We talked about being a cooperative overlapper in conversation.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!