Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Emily Oster’s newsletter addressed two key issues regarding car seat safety: front vs. rear facing, and booster seats for older kids.
- Intelligencer described how some parents of younger children are searching for breast milk from vaccinated women.
- The New York Times detailed how to recognize depression in young kids.
- Parents reported that that the Girl Scouts of the USA has launched anti-racist programming to make sure troops are welcoming for all girls.
- Ms. Magazine explained why the stimulus package is a big win for working parents — and an opportunity to rebuild our child care system.
- Scary Mommy rounded up lots of closet organization tips, just in time for spring cleaning.
- Romper shared a piece by a mom who wrote about finding her mom group on an Animal Crossing Discord.
- Today’s Parent shared some fun new ways to do Easter egg hunts.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna Comedy, with “So You’re Having a Geriatric Pregnancy.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We rounded up the best comfortable flats for work.
- We shared the best no-show underwear.
- We talked about how often we wash workwear and other clothes.
- We asked readers about examples of the Peter Principle that they’ve seen at work.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!