Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The New York Times explained how to apologize to your kids.
- Working Mother reported that products from Swiss baby food maker Holle are now available in the U.S. — they’re non-GMO, pesticide-free, and contain no added sugar, hormones, or corn syrup.
- The Washington Post looked at how a year lived online has changed our kids.
- Romper explored the recent puppy boom — and its consequences.
- Yahoo! Life gave tips on defusing sibling rivalries.
- USA Today noted that Ken turned 60 yesterday — and that he’s now available in 13 skin tones as well as with many other features that represent diversity.
- A Scary Mommy writer declared that “Your 40s are f****** weird.”
- Parents pointed out that you can cook and dye Easter eggs at the same time in your Instant Pot.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “The UX on This Small Child Is Terrible.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared some of the top things readers bought in February 2021.
- We talked about wearing kids’ clothes when you’re petite.
- We discussed giving money to charity.
- Inspired by a recent op-ed in Ms. Magazine, we asked readers if their universities prepared them for workplace sexism.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!