Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The New York Times published an interactive collection of features about working moms: “America’s Mothers Are in Crisis.”
- The Cut talked to mothers who felt they had to leave the workforce because of their kids — even before 2020.
- The Washington Post published a mom’s piece called “Why Working Moms Deserve a Tantrum.”
- Vox’s The Goods featured a mom’s experience with buying high-quality nursing bras.
- Parent Map shared advice on how to de-stress, reconnect, and have more fun with your partner right now.
- CNN reported that leading baby food manufacturers knowingly sold products with high levels of toxic metals.
- Today shared common mistakes that can lead to injury when you work out at home.
- Motherwell published an essay entitled, “The things I tell myself one year after giving birth.”
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Daily Drunk: “A Non-Disclosure Agreement For Preschoolers.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared personal finance tasks to do ASAP in a new year.
- Readers talked about what kinds of media they pay for.
- We had an open thread on all kinds of topics around retirement.
- Also, did you hear that we’re looking for a new writer to help us offer advice for law students/grad students? Here’s the info to apply!
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!