Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
In Other News…
- The Lily talked to moms who couldn’t take their daughters to see Vice President Kamala Harris at the inauguration but celebrated at home anyway.
- The Washington Post reported on new research that found that the mortality rate for Black babies is cut dramatically when Black doctors care for them after birth.
- The New York Times detailed what happens when grandparents want a say in naming their grandchildren.
- TODAY noted that a dad designed a line of swimwear for trans girls, inspired by his own daughter.
- Engadget shared news of a smart crib that uses AI and a built-in monitor to help babies stay asleep.
- Scary Mommy offered tips on helping build literacy skills while you read to your kids at home.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Frazzled, with “Imagined Movie Adaptations About Pandemic Parenting.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!