Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Scientific American published an opinion piece on how COVID has revealed the inequities that face mothers in STEM.
- The New York Times published an essay by a mom who doesn’t like how the pandemic has changed her relationship with her kids.
- The Lily shared a piece by a pregnant OB/GYN offering advice to other pregnant women worried about the vaccine.
In Other News…
- Working Mother shared working moms’ lessons that they’ll bring from 2020 into this year.
- The Lily published an opinion piece about how we don’t talk enough about how difficult breastfeeding can be.
- The Washington Post highlighted what it’s like to be a parent with ADHD.
- PureWow listed five New Year’s resolutions all working moms should make, according to a family therapist.
- Parents reported that Target has recalled 480,000 children’s swimsuits and infant rompers.
- Today’s Parent offered an age-appropriate guide to talking to kids about gender.
- BuzzFeed‘s headline says it all: “‘Caillou’ Has Been Canceled And People Are Rejoicing — Especially Parents.”
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Weekly Humorist, written by our own Kate: “Children’s Books in the Time of COVID.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared 10 great mocktail recipes for Dry January.
- We featured readers’ most bought items of 2020.
- We talked about New Year’s resolutions for 2021.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including ways to clean your closet and making career-related resolutions.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!