- Levo League has tips for dressing for work when you’re pregnant.
- The Huffington Post checks out Princess Awesome, a new, crowdfunded clothing line for girls that rejects stereotypes.
- Mashable looks into the origins of FMLA leave, its inadequacies, and the reasons why we haven’t made more progress: “Despite the evidence that the length of leave is important for newborn and maternal health, the 12-week timeline remains unimpeachable.”
- The New York Times looks into the practice of hiring a doula.
- Slate has some good information for parents of babies too young to be vaccinated for measles.
- Scary Mommy has a post from Motherhood and More blogger Annie Reneau about receiving parenting advice from “POOPCUPs,” or Parents Of One Perfect Child Under Preschool Age.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat posted her picks from the Nordstrom clearance sale, and The Hunt rounded up cashmere sweaters.
- Kat answered a reader’s question about wearing heels and being left behind at the train station by a male colleague.
- We took a look back in Corporette history and talked about which workwear brands are best for certain body types.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!