Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
In Other News…
- Fashionista reported that Levi’s launched a buyback and resale program called Levi’s SecondHand.
- Glamour noted that Rowing Blazers’ first women’s collection is inspired by Princess Diana’s ’80s style.
- Fast Company looked at the consequences of saying “I’m sorry” too often at work.
- Working Mother explained how to talk to kids about the election.
- Above the Law asked, “Is Amy Coney Barrett the beginning of the end for IVF?”
- The Cut reported on a new study that found that intermittent fasting typically results in only minimal weight loss, much of which is muscle.
- The Cut also published an essay by a mom who wrote about how her husband has become a Weird Dad.
- CNN reported that Mattel now has a Susan B. Anthony doll as part of its line of inspiring women.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s: “Scary Halloween Costume Ideas for Halloween 2020.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!