Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
In Other News…
- Refinery29 reported that California has become the first state to ban the use of 24 toxic chemicals, including mercury and formaldehyde, in beauty and personal care products.
- Scary Mommy published a piece by a mother who left her law firm because of pregnancy discrimination.
- In light of Chrissy Teigen’s Instagram post on her pregnancy loss this week, The Washington Post explained how to support grieving parents.
- NPR highlighted the groups of writers, editors and agents trying to increase Latinx representation in children’s literature.
- Elle listed nine women-directed films that will dominate this awards season.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s: “We Are the 56 Tubs of Clorox You Bought at the Start of the Pandemic.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about how to make a bookcase look pretty.
- We talked about soft-sided vs. hard-sided luggage.
- We shared an expert’s advice on whether you should get long-term disability insurance.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!