Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- The Washington Post shared details on Denmark’s shift to more schooling outdoors.
- The New York Times reported that COVID-19 may increase premature births.
- The New York Times also looked at mom shaming (from other moms) during the pandemic.
- The Ladders offered advice on reducing the negative effects of working from your bedroom.
- TODAY suggested how to safely celebrate Halloween this year.
In Other News…
- Well + Good looked into whether shapewear during pregnancy is safe.
- Refinery29 asked, “Why is shopping for plus-size vintage clothing so hard?”
- Fast Company reviewed how too much communication at work can affect your productivity.
- Let Grow shared a piece on 21 things teachers want you to stop doing for your kids.
- Parents reported that a new study found that playgrounds help kids be more inclusive of others.
- A writer for Vox’s The Goods shared her experiences with Buy Nothing and other local community exchange groups.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s: Famous show tunes, revised for 2020.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared some of the top things readers bought in August 2020.
- In an open thread, readers discussed their recent favorites for books, movies, TV, and more.
- We took a look back at past Corporette posts, including coloring books for adults and the best meditation apps.