Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Refinery29 shared which beauty brands are now making hand sanitizer.
- NPR examined what parents can learn from childcare centers that stayed open during lockdown.
- Good Housekeeping looked at how divorced parents are navigating the issues of quarantine.
- The Washington Post wondered what to do when one parent is more lax about social distancing.
- The New York Times sought answers to the question “When can grandparents meet the newborn?”
- Scary Mommy shared a mom’s essay about how the latest phase of the pandemic is more stressful than quarantine.
In Other News…
- Parents explained how a breastfeeding expert demonstrated the stages of nursing with wine glasses, a sponge, and a water mixture.
- The New York Times gave advice how to raise an anti-racist kid.
- Romper offered some fun indoor camping ideas for this summer.
- PopSugar shared news on Scholastic’s Summer Read-a-Palooza.
- Vulture reported on Disney’s announcement that Splash Mountain will be redesigned with a The Princess and the Frog theme because of the ride’s association with Song of the South. (Note that Disneyland’s reopening has been postponed indefinitely, according to CNN.)
- For your Laugh of the Week: A winged eyeliner tutorial from Reductress.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed how our skincare routines have changed in 2020.
- We recommended ways to recession-proof your job.
- We offered advice on how to write a novel.
- We shared a Personal Money Snapshot from a healthcare attorney in Virginia.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!