Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Wirecutter advised how to keep your produce fresh for weeks when you can’t grocery shop as frequently.
- The New York Times declared that “summer camp kids are America’s coronavirus test subjects.”
- The New York Times also talked to 100+ epidemiologists about when they’ll feel comfortable sending their kids to school.
- CNN talked to experts about the safety of school this fall.
- Parents explained how summer camp will look different this year.
- USA Today rounded up some family-friendly vacation spots that are reopening soon.
- TechCrunch spoke to parents about how remote learning has been going during quarantine.
In Other News…
- Working Mother announced the Best Companies for Multicultural Women for 2020.
- Today’s Parent shared a mom’s experience with Caesarean scar release therapy.
- The New York Public Library blog listed children’s books that celebrate the immigrant experience.
- The Washington Post suggested nine things parents should consider when searching for anti-racist media for their kids.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about boundary rituals when you work from home.
- We shared tips for working outside while working from home.
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!