Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Fast Company reported on a new survey by LeanIn.org and SurveyMonkey that found that women who work full time and have a partner are putting in 71.2 hours a week on housework/caregiving compared to 51.5 hours performed by men in the same situation.
- The New York Times asked, “Does online babysitting work?”
- The New York Times also looked at how parents are managing to find “alone time” right now.
- Business Insider published a piece from a working mom who’s still having date nights with her husband.
- PopSugar explained how to have an online baby shower.
- Today’s Parent provided information on kids and face masks.
- The Washington Post published an essay from a working mom called “Dispatch from a mom in quarantine, from the bathroom floor.”
- Parents looked into the value of having a pulse oximeter at home.
In Other News…
- WalletHub listed 2020’s best and worst states for working moms.
- TimeOut suggested a few kids’ activities for National Dinosaur Day.
- The Guardian gave 15 tips for cooking with kids
- Refinery29 had details on the new collab between e.l.f. and … Chipotle?
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Hunt rounded up the best women’s weekend t-shirts.
- We talked about our — and readers’ — favorite podcasts.
- We discussed writing emails during the pandemic.
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!