Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus-Related News & Resources
- Many readers can probably relate to this New York Times article: “Nearly Half of Men Say They Do Most of the Home Schooling. 3 Percent of Women Agree.”
- The New York Times also explained how to create a space and habits that keep kids engaged with schoolwork at home.
- Science looked into the issue of whether schools should reopen.
- NPR reported on the mystery inflammatory syndrome in kids and teens that is likely linked to COVID-19.
- Outside advised how to manage cabin fever.
- In The Washington Post, a mom of four wrote a piece on how she manages to find time to read right now. (No judgment if reading is low on your list of priorities right now!)
- CNN shared that Disney has produced a new line of cloth face masks.
In Other News…
- Mater Mea suggested how to do your own maternity photo shoot at home.
- Honestly Modern rounded up 7 places to find free eco-friendly educational projects for kids.
- Entertainment Weekly noted that Shakira, Donald Glover, and others will perform in the “Disney Family Singalong: Volume II,” which will air on Mother’s Day at 7:00 p.m. ET.
- The New Yorker delved into the history of Sesame Street — it’s a really interesting read.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s: how to quarantine like a French girl.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We listed some of the top things readers bought in April 2020.
- We rounded up the best athleisure wear that’s worth the splurge.
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!