This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
Coronavirus News & Resources
- Forbes reported that in addition to making fragrances for Christian Dior, Givenchy, and Guerlain, LVMH will now produce hand sanitizer to help meet the high demand. (Distilleries are, too!)
- CNBC offered advice for communicating with coworkers solely from home.
- The Verge explained how to use a virtual background in Zoom. (When appropriate, you could have a lot of fun with this…)
- Speaking of Zoom, The Cut revealed the “secret” filter that makes you look better on video calls.
- The New York Times detailed solutions to common tech problems encountered when working from home.
- Vox featured a homeschooling mom’s advice on what to do with your kids right now.
- CNN gave tips for parents who are suddenly homeschooling their kids.
- A writer for The New York Times declared, “I Refuse to Run a Coronavirus Home School.”
In Other News…
- Refinery29‘s editors discussed their spring skincare routines.
- Kiplinger shared tips on going back to work after maternity leave.
- A writer for The Washington Post extolled the virtues of non-mom friends.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We listed some of the top things readers bought in February 2020.
- We rounded up our best work-from-home tips.
- We talked about how to deal with anxiety through laughter.
- We gave tips for how to take advantage of a bear market.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!